Join the Stand Up Stations Team
Interested in working at Stand Up Stations? Read about available positions below. Expand positions by clicking “See More,” then click “Apply” to submit your application now.
Sales & Marketing Intern
We are seeking an intern to become an integral part of our Sales & Marketing team in Dallas, TX.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will work closely with our Director of Business Development to define our sales processes, research new business opportunities and develop and implement marketing initiatives. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the PPE space. We are looking for similarly ambitious interns to join us on this exciting adventure.
What we’re looking for
- You are excited by entrepreneurship and want firsthand experience with a growing business during an unprecedented era in global history.
- You have a great attitude towards learning new skills.
- You are an outgoing, friendly, energetic, and highly organized professional.
- You have a track record of exceeding goals and delivering against clearly stated objectives.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive self-starter. Comfortable working solo and as part of a team.
Bonus: We are happy to work with you and your university to help you receive course credits.See More
We are seeking a creative, passionate, full-time Graphic Designer to join our team in Dallas, TX.
As a key member of the Creative team, you will have the important job of churning out beautiful and unique designs for our premium line of PPE products. Hand hygiene has never been more important, and you will be responsible for creating custom hand sanitizer station signage for businesses, schools, and venues. We also need help with our own internal marketing, so you will be using the established Stand Up Stations brand to create marketing assets for us to use, such as brochures, labels, and digital assets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design unique and creative assets for a line of premium PPE products.
- Communicate with clients about designing their custom sanitizer stations, and collaborate with outside vendors to ensure timely production and delivery of completed assets.
- Produce a full suite of branded assets that match the overall Stand Up Stations brand for brochures, digital ads, email marketing, and social media.
- Work with our Sales team and our clients to understand their needs, and then translating those needs into designs that win business.
- Meet multiple and overlapping deadlines, prioritize work to keep projects moving forward and finish projects on time.
What skills will you need:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Gmail).
- Experience in organizing creative files and deliverables, collaborating with internal teams and outside vendors.
- Capacity to work independently, self-manage, and as part of a team.
- Energetic, optimistic, self-starter, takes direction well.
- Consistently strives towards self-improvement.
- Social media content creation
- Videography / Video Editing
- 1-2 years of relative work experience
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to become an integral part of our team in Dallas, TX. You will work with the Business Development Director to define, execute, and oversee sales processes.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, high-energy Business Development Manager who will be responsible for developing new client relationships and growing existing client accounts. This position reports directly to the Business Development Director.
Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial and obsessed with growing the business and culture. They will be driven “closers” with a strong work ethic. We offer a commission structure along with a base salary.
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, passionate, and a go-getter.
- Possess a client-centric selling philosophy.
- Polished communication skills; ability to sell Stand Up Stations to senior executives as well as all levels of management.
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Gmail).
- Must be excellent at Excel.
- College degree required.
- English speaking.
- Must provide your own cell phone.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Screen.