We are seeking a creative, passionate, full-time Graphic Designer to join our team in Dallas, TX.
As a key member of the Creative team, you will have the important job of churning out beautiful and unique designs for our premium line of PPE products. Hand hygiene has never been more important, and you will be responsible for creating custom hand sanitizer station signage for businesses, schools, and venues. We also need help with our own internal marketing, so you will be using the established Stand Up Stations brand to create marketing assets for us to use, such as brochures, labels, and digital assets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design unique and creative assets for a line of premium PPE products.
- Communicate with clients about designing their custom sanitizer stations, and collaborate with outside vendors to ensure timely production and delivery of completed assets.
- Produce a full suite of branded assets that match the overall Stand Up Stations brand for brochures, digital ads, email marketing, and social media.
- Work with our Sales team and our clients to understand their needs, and then translating those needs into designs that win business.
- Meet multiple and overlapping deadlines, prioritize work to keep projects moving forward and finish projects on time.
What skills will you need:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Gmail).
- Experience in organizing creative files and deliverables, collaborating with internal teams and outside vendors.
- Capacity to work independently, self-manage, and as part of a team.
- Energetic, optimistic, self-starter, takes direction well.
- Consistently strives towards self-improvement.
- Social media content creation
- Videography / Video Editing
- 1-2 years of relative work experience